This site is the home of Special Interest Groups associated with the Society for the Advancement of Biology Education Research (SABER). This is space for Special Interest Groups to communicate and post resources. Navigate to the pages of these special interest groups below.
1. Promotion and Tenure in Biology Education Research- Kelsey Metzger
2. Physiologists- Jennifer Doherty
3. Graduate students and Post-docs- Sarah Andrews, Amy Kulesza, Brie Tripp, Miranda Chen, Jessica Joyner, Joelyn de Lima, and Michael Moore
4. Motivation Research group (student and faculty motivation factors) - Michael Moore
5. Teaching and Scholarship in Course-based undergraduate research experiences (EDCCUREs)- Melissa Goldsmith- Rowland, Jeffrey Olimpo.
2019 focus will be TA/ Instructor Professional Development in CURES- Erin Shortlidge, Emma Goodwin, Seema Rivera, Amy Kulesza, Corrie Pieterson, Amie Kern.
6. Community Colleges and Biology Education Research (CC Bio INSITES)- Jeff Schinske
7. Undergraduate students- David Esparza
8. LGBTQ committee - Sara Brownell
If you would like to form a special interest group (SIG), send your group's name to Tessa Andrews (email@example.com) and the link to the web page you created for your group. On this web page please indicate purpose of your SIG and the main contact person.